English Zone
Want to have fun & learn English? Just join us! We will help you get your English language skills improved. You can also share your learning experiences with others to help them get better English. Why waiting! Move ahead!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

English Zone
Want to have fun & learn English? Just join us! We will help you get your English language skills improved. You can also share your learning experiences with others to help them get better English. Why waiting! Move ahead!
English Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learn English Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have suggestions?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Have suggestions? Empty Have suggestions? Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:50 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hi Everybody,

I'd like to express my great pleasure having you in my website and I'll be more grateful if you send us your opinions & suggestions on how to improve this site to meet your needs & expectations. So, feel free to send whatever you think can make us relish this website. Thanks once more & all the best!

https://englishzone.forumotion.net

2Have suggestions? Empty Re: Have suggestions? Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:57 pm

anas naje

bom
Admin wrote:Hi Everybody,

I'd like to express my great pleasure having you in my website and I'll be more grateful if you send us your opinions & suggestions on how to improve this site to meet your needs & expectations. So, feel free to send whatever you think can make us relish this website. Thanks once more & all the best!

good cheers

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum